The 1st International Conference on Uncertainties in Transport Infrastructure Evaluation (UNITE) is an interdisciplinary intermediate-size research conference specifically dedicated to transportation research and quantitative methods for risks and uncertainties in particular.
The Conference will bring together major experts and most promising young researchers in the fields of Transportation Modeling and Planning, Operations Research, Economics, Risk Management and Risk Analysis in a setting highly suitable for scientific discussion and active interaction.
Research topics: The conference deals with uncertainties in transport infrastructure evaluation within a wide range of research topics.
Research topics to be discussed at the conference include – but are not limited to – the following:
• Ex-Post Evaluation
• Quantitative Risk Analysis in Transport projects
• Transport Project evaluation
• Uncertainty and Transport Governance
• Uncertainty in Transport models
• Uncertainty in cost estimation
• Uncertainty in Demand forecasts
• Decision Support Systems and Models
• Induced traffic and traffic forecasts
• Optimism Bias
• Decision analysis
• Multi-criteria Decision Analysis
• Decision Conferences
• Unite lectures